This honey chicken recipe provides the body with an excellent source of protein. Chicken is a great source of protein, providing almost 70 percent of the recommended daily protein allowance in just 4 ounces. Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood and is an important component of every cell in the body. The body uses protein to build and repair tissues and to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals.
What you need:
2 tablespoons of water
1 cup of matzo meal
2 small chicken fryers, chopped
1 teaspoon salt and/or pepper
½ cup of pure peanut oil
1 cup of hot water
¼ cup of honey
1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice
1. Heat up the oven at 325 degrees.
2. Beat the eggs and two tablespoons of water in a bowl and set aside.
3. Then in another bowl, mix the matzo meal, salt and pepper together.
4. Place each piece of chicken into the egg mix and then into the matzo meal mix.
5. Heat the oil in a large skillet and place the chicken into it until both sides are browned.
6. Then in another bowl mix the hot water, honey and pineapple juice and pour this over the chicken.
7. Bake the chicken for about 40 minuets and add juices throughout the baking.